New Full and Partial Dentures
FULL DENTURES are necessary when all natural teeth have been lost.
For the best long-term results and good day to day function, full dentures need to be relined every 3 to 4 years and replaced every 7 to 8 years. Once there is some natural shrinkage of the gums, the resulting movement of the denture accelerates the bone loss so it is important that the denture is maintained in as close a fit to the mouth as possible to preserve the ridge for long-term comfort and function for the denture wearer.
The main reasons for denture replacement are gum shrinkage and tooth wear. These result in:
- Loss of Smile: The patient shows little or no teeth when smiling and talking.
- Overclosure: Jaw shrinkage and the wearing down of teeth surfaces results in your chin getting closer to your nose.
- Loose Dentures: The upper denture becomes loose and loses upper suction due to constant bone shrinkage.
- Discomfort and Pain: Poorly fitting dentures may result in pain and discomfort during use due to continual gum shrinkage.
Why our dentures work:
- Accurate Impressions
- Precise Bite Registration
- High Quality Teeth Used
- 100% Care Taken in the Work
- WE LISTEN to What You Want
- 45 Years Experience
The loss & restoration of a smile
CAST METAL DENTURES
- Improved gum health – on balance healthier for remaining natural teeth
- Stronger – less breakages
- Smaller and thinner
- More comfortable
- Usually covers less of the mouth tissue resulting in better taste and texture sensations
- Easy to add to
- Cheaper – more cost effective
- Suitable for people with few failing remaining teeth as it can be converted to a full denture later on
Cast Metal Partial Denture Acrylic Partial Denture